Type of RT Operations: Northeast India focused travel company
Where: Assam (operations in Northeast Indian states)
More about the operator: https://www.responsibletourismindia.com/operators/purvi-discovery/534
Why they claim they are Covid-ready:
1. All guides follow the strict instructions given to them like maintaining of social distancing, avoiding taking guests to crowded places, using face masks during the tour, and providing hand sanitisers to the guests .
2. The vehicles used for transportation during tours are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
3. At Purvi's three heritage tea bungalows in Assam, each room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised to eliminate any possible chance of contamination. The health condition of the hospitality staff is also monitored very closely on regular basis.
4. Any guest arriving with or developing fever or other symptoms during the tour is screened, and arrangements are made for their consultation with local health authorities.
5. Some activities such as tea plantation tours, tea factory visits, visit to monuments, and parks may involve people interaction and will be reviewed regularly as the situation is fast changing on a day-to-day basis.