Type of RT Operations: Family-run homestay
Where: Udaipur, Rajasthan
More about the homestay: https://www.responsibletourismindia.com/stay/udai-niwas/525
Why they claim they are Covid-ready:
1. Daily checking of temperature of the staff with infrared thermometers.
2. Staff is/will be masked and gloved when dealing with travellers.
3. Social distancing in dining and other interactions will be maintained.
4. Thorough sanitisation of the homestay on a daily basis
5. Washbasins have been installed in various areas to help guests and staff wash their hands regularly.
6. Washbasin with soap dispenser has been installed outside the entrance for visitors as well.
7. Sanitisers and masks will be provided to the travellers if required.