Experiential travel company
Type of RT Operations: Travel company offering arts & crafts educational experiences
Where: Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur in Rajasthan
More about the operator: https://www.responsibletourismindia.com/operators/rajasthan-studio/556
Why they claim they are Covid-ready:
1. Mandatory provision of sanitiser dispenser and thermal screening at the entrance.
2. Only asymptomatic staff and guests to be allowed.
3. Mandatory use of masks by all staff and guests and to be worn at all times inside the premises of the experience.
4. Staff to wear gloves and take the required precautionary measures.
5. Physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet to be maintained.
6. Number of people in the elevators are restricted, duly maintaining social distancing norms.
7. Guests to provide their details (travel history, medical condition etc.) along with ID and self-declaration form on email before coming for the experience.
8. Contactless processes maintained throughout the experiences.
The travel company has also proactively taken steps to support the master artists and craftsmen who partner with them for the experiences during this time of 'no-tourism'. Rajasthan Studio has transformed their business model from offline to online experiences for this time. They curated an online festival, ‘Fiesta Online’, for 15 days with 15 expert artists conducting virtual art experiences. They have also initiated Instagram LIVE sessions with artists across the country to understand their take and effects from this pandemic.